This easy recipe for lemon and lavender possets takes only 5 minutes to prepare & 2 hours of chilling! Serves 8
- 600ml double cream
- 8 tbsp lavender sugar (found at our store)
- Zest of ½ lemon and juice of 1-2 (about 140ml)
- Lavender sprigs to decorate ( found at our store)
- Put the double cream and lavender sugar in a pan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then cook for 2½ minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon zest and juice.
- Strain the mixture into pretty glasses or small teacups, then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours until set. Serve decorated with a sprig or two of lavender!
Lemon & Lavender Possets